Looking for Some New Doodle Borders? Pick Up this FREE Set from Chirp Graphics!

I love creating products to sell from my two shops on Teachers Pay Teachers including:

my clip art shop, Chirp Graphics

and my resources shop, Teach Easy Resources

I love it so much that I'm thinking it might just be 
"my calling!" :)

Over the weekend, I hit my first milestone of 20 followers on Chirp Graphics!

And just as promised, I want to offer everyone a FREE clip art set to celebrate!!  

I tried to think of something that everyone could use.

And here's what I created...

A set of 10 different doodle borders for your classroom worksheets and projects!
This set contains 19 images in all - 10 doodle borders with a transparent background and 9 with a white fill.

It's so much fun creating freebies to thank my blog subscribers and shop followers that I'll be doing it regularly from both my stores on TpT.

  I have some new offerings in the works already!

If you'd like to be notified whenever I add these and other goodies to my stores, just click on the Follow Me button underneath the store name on my shops!

To link to: 

Chirp Graphics just click HERE
(This is also where you'll find my free doodle borders to download!)

Teach Easy Resources just click HERE 

Thanks so much for your interest!


If you don't want to miss any ideas and freebies from Teach Easy Resources Blog,
 you can subscribe to receive these posts straight into your e-mail box or by RSS feed.
  Just click on the Subscribe button on the right margin of this blog.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...