Five for Friday - Preschool Graduation

This was the last week of school before summer.
And it was a busy one! 

 I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share five happenings from my week!



We wrapped up the year with our three year olds by celebrating with a "glow in the dark" bowling party!

With the help of the gutter covers, our little guys actually made some really good throws! 

There may have been one or two lofted balls added into the mix, but no one seemed to mind!

Our 4 year old students each made a "mini me" in cap and gown to decorate our walls for graduation.  

I think the little "graduate" below may be wearing his cap upside down...
But no matter!  
We love it when each little character is unique - just like our students!
To see more of our preschool graduation decorations, click {here}.


After hanging all of our decorations on Thursday, the big day arrived and our 4 year olds had their graduation ceremony!  
I think I was more nervous than they were.... 
Why?  Who's to say?  But everything went smoothly!

Here is the song we played while the children did their procession down the aisle.

I don't know why this song moves me so much, but it does!
(Note:  If you are having trouble seeing this link, you may need to view it directly from my blog.)



At the party, Miss Danica and I were very spoiled with gifts from our preschool parents. 
We were so lucky to have such a helpful and supportive parent community this year.  

We will miss them right along with missing their kids!
I celebrated the end of the year once I got home by having a nice, big...
NAP 
with my favourite napping partner!

Although I'll still be working at other things this summer, my schedule will be a little more flexible than when school is in session.  

I'm so looking forward to having the time to catch up on my sleep!

Ah, summer!

To check out others' Five for Friday posts, connect to the linky party 
on Doodle Bugs Teaching {here}!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...